Senior FP&A Analyst
ALVANCE Aluminium Duffel is a European leader in the manufacture and sale of aluminium rolled products for diverse industries worldwide. It features state-of-the art technology, including the widest Automotive cold rolling mill in Europe and a CALP-line (Continuous Annealing Line with Pre-Treatment). We offer aluminium solutions to a variety of end-use industries, including Architecture & Design, Automotive and Industrial applications. Almost everything we make is manufactured to specific customer requirements. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities produce rolled aluminium for everything from highly designed cladding for building facades to automotive body sheet.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team in Duffel is looking for a Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join the team to support its forecasting and financial analysis efforts. As a Senior Analyst, you will actively help drive the transparency in our organization and bring the financial mindset in cross-functional teams. You will complete the monthly performance reporting and forecasting, long term planning, and ad-hoc analyses to optimize costing and customer profitability.
- Complete the monthly Business Review package:
- Completion of monthly rolling forecasts (including defining, gathering, aligning and challenging functional input)
- Track actual performance against budgets and forecasts (variance analysis)
- Perform various margin and productivity analyses
- Report monthly performance dashboards: ensure timely data collection and manipulation
- Drive, review and track operational productivity initiatives
- Perform product costing exercises:
- Enable detailed customer profitability analyses
- Review and update standard machine times and costs
- Support capex business cases with return calculations and ensuring compliance to company policies
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis of plant manufacturing and administrative activities
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Business Engineering
- Minimum of 4+ years’ relevant experience, preferably in an international industrial setting
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Results driven, attentive to details and able to perform well under pressure
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including:
- Comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- Proven ability to work with people at all management levels (adapt style and content for all levels of the organization)
- Simplify complex written communications
- Provide clear, concise and compelling presentations
- Strong IT skills: expert knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP and BI-tools (SAP, HFM, Tableau)
- Ensure that contributed content in reporting packages is accurate and stands up to scrutiny (on-time, zero defect)
- Continuous improvement attitude; recommend, develop, and implement internal or external best practices
- A challenging position within a dynamic and growing company.
- Growth opportunities in line with your interest and ambition.
- A competitive salary package with interesting fringe benefits.
Bel INGE PIRARD
op het nummer: 015302082